Warm up pitchers question

jbmagicfan

is there an option to turn off warm up pitchers on mvp 2005?

what happens if you dont put a relief pitcher or starting pitcher to warm up and you put them in the game directly?

is a warm up pitcher ready when it shows the bar red in the bullpen?

I don't think there's an option to turn off warm up pitchers.

If you put in a pitcher that's not warmed up, you'll probably get hammered.

When the bar is completely red all the way across, the pitcher is warmed up.

I noticed if once you're warming him up the readiness bar is on green (usually almost half done) you can put him in the game. Once he starts pitching he will warm up with that.

Played against someone who had that and their picther started with a 42 stamina.

Every pitch brought him up like 10 percent until he reached a staminda of 88!

I was like wtf

Can you warmup a pitcher while your team is at bat? I can warmup a pitcher only when I'm on the mound. I'm I missing something? I've only played a few exhibition games so far.

I accidentally inserted David Wells without warming him up. His stamina was 30% and went up with each pitch, of course he got hammered.

To avoid having to warm up pitchers you can go from play game mode to manager mode, put in new pitcher without having to warm him up, then go back to play game mode. The pitcher should have perfect strength unless he is weakened from pitching too much.

how do you know when to sit down a warm up pitcher?

if you sit down a warm up pitcher, do you have to warm him up again before you put him in the game?

I think it depends how long you wait. From what I've noticed, if you get them back up within a batter or two of sitting them down, they will still be warm. But if you wait more than an inning, they'll need to be warmed up again.

Archived