Renegades Shea Night V2.0

Renegade44

Alright fellas, I changed up Shea Night, I added new banners to the RF wall below the newsday sign, in the version everyone has now they are no readable, now they are in high resolution and you can read them as if you are really at shea. I added a new "on the Record ad, i took out the one giving props to me and made an exact replica of the real life ad, I added a Majestic Ad to the top left of the rf scoreboard where the stop and shop ad was, and Ive added a sheritan hotels and spas ad to the top left where the canon ad was. I figured I would mix it up a little from the day version. all ads are there in real life, they just rotate. Ive also added my own night sky. the only thing holding up the upload is im trying to change the scoreboards that are down the lf and rf lines, right now I have a mets vs braves linescore there and it repeats itself in 3 locations. 1 down the rf line and 2 down the lf line. in real life there are 2 1 in lf and 1 in right and they do show the same thing so Im either going to make 2 say one thing then put something different in the 3rd one or im going to try and take out 1 down the lf line and stretch the other to fill its spot , im going to do this for the day version as well once i figure it out, im also adding the high res banners to the day version as well. im constantly checking out how the apple works, im trying to make it act realisticly. I havent had much luck yet except for taking out the stupid pole, but Ill get there eventually as well as getting that damn grass patern right.

Renegade, thanks, they are beautiful.

i have a question, you said you solved the spinning sky in the night version. Though, it is all normal for the sky to move slowly, it does go to fast. But you said, you solved it, did you update that version? The download page still has V1.

Thanks for all the work!

yeah i have updated the sky moving, I know the sky moves in real life, well the clouds do, but the clouds and sky are just 1 picture so its impossible to have the clouds move and stars stationary so in my next release the sky wont move at all.

Heres an Update

I added transparency to the dugout rails, now u can see into the dugout, ive also added transparency to the outfield wall so u can now see into the bullpens as well. I made the side videoboards the same as day version for now. im having trouble locating their exact parts in oedit so for now ill leav eas is. noones really complained about them so i figure we can all live with them the way they are for another week or 2. ill be uploading V2 of Night shea tomorrow and ill add the transparency to the day version and uppload day V2.5 as well.

alright, im getting places with the apple issue. right now Ive got the apple not moving at all on homeruns.although this isnt any better than it sliding up and down a pole, this means that i have found where the apple is controlled at. from here on out its trial and error until i can get it right. ill keep everyone posted.

tomorrow is the daay for updated stadiums, i got off work. pretty much the major updates in this version of both stadiums are

high resoulution championship banners, transparency on dugout raails and windows on outfeild wall, dugouts improvements and the rf scoreboard in the night version has a new ad set to reflect real life. and in every release i do i have touched up vertices around ads and alot of minor things such as that.

so again tomorrow ill release day v 3 nite v2

Ren - How are you making out with the apple movement. I extracted the animation files for it, and have been messing around with it. I noticed that in the set of 4 vertices, only the middle one changes. Perhaps if you change the 654.928711 (M3 in the excel file) and 667.236145 (P3 in the excel file) to 552.366821 (J3 in the excel file, and the second of the vertices) it will lower the height, and leave it at that second level... I am at work, so I cant test this, but just a thought.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

hey man where did u get th "animation file" ive been messing with the datafile for shea and got it to stop moving but thats as far as I got, ill lok around for what your talking about and have at it. I know this is possible to do its just a matter of hunting down the right numbers to change.

If you open the .big file with eagraph, you will see two files (I believe ganim.csv and tanim.csv. When you extract them, you have to say yes to uncompress. Then you can open them in Excel. I will test it out with your new Shea nite now that I am home.

ganiv.csv is the file with the animation for the apple. I changed the values, but that really screwed things up. There was just a big red sliver on the screen... But I definitely think this file is key to getting it to work...

im gonna put KC's night sky back in and release it, ill do it soon, i been working on the mod squad stadium intensly but ill get it out there

First off, GREAT JOB on the stadium, it's one of the (if not the) best stadium mod one will ever see.

I remember in another thread you said that you were gonna make a tutorial on modding stadiums. Is the plan still on or has it fail?

Thx for all your effort,

Cris

yeah i been on yahoo messenger helping ppl out, i been busy with work and doing the modders team stadium, plus i have to touch up a few things in the nite shea and i gotta reupload the day version, the day after i was planning on doing the tutorial i had to reinstall my OPsyhstem so im a litle behind. for now ill help anyone on yahoo, all you gotta do is message me at ghealymonster then once i get up to date versions of shea all squared away as well as "The MOd" ill be doing up a tutorial.

as for shea i found out how to move the crowd so ill be attempting to put some ppl in the upper deck at shea. i gotta spend some time in oedit with the crowd though cause i cant find where exactly the crowdless upperdeck is in oedit so i can move the crowd up there.

Hey Renegade, beautiful work on Shea! However, with your latest update on the nite version to fix the rotating sky, I also get an off white sky now. Eagerly awaiting an update, keep up the great work.

Archived