adding portraits and game crashes

biggerboat

I have installed the numerous portrait packs from this site. In game, everything is fine. However, when I use the roster editor from the game and click on a player to edit, it crashes to my desktop. All is well if I got straight into a game or use MVP Edit, but using the game's editor after these portrait files have been installed causes the crash. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

biggerboat,

Need help installing portraits with ea editor am fine until I use browse button from there I need specific instructions. The instructions in the read me file are not enough.

Thanks.

I have installed the numerous portrait packs from this site. In game, everything is fine. However, when I use the roster editor from the game and click on a player to edit, it crashes to my desktop. All is well if I got straight into a game or use MVP Edit, but using the game's editor after these portrait files have been installed causes the crash. Any ideas?

Shot in the dark here since I haven't downloaded any portraits yet this year, but have you tried using BigGUI and checking that all the files in portrait.big are compressed after adding them? If you open portrait.big in BigGUI and then scroll through, check for files that are uncompressed and compress them...it might work.

Archived