Three Questions

polarisslbm

First of all, I used the Music Changer for MVP 2005 to change the music for MVP 2005. But, they still show the original song names. Is there any way to change the names to the proper names?

Second of all, about the Music Changer as well, is there any way to have more than 9 songs?

Thirdly, I have a Saitek P880 controller. The slide stick is all messed up : to do a head first slide, I have to hit left, not up. And hitting up does a slide to the right. Or left, I forget. How do I fix this?

1) Yes, but not with an add-on tool (yet, but it should be out soon). You have to edit them with a HEX editor and some other stuff. There's a thread explaining the whole process. Use the search feature and you'll find it.

2) I don't think so, but I'm not sure. I think people has discussed that in the same thread I mentioned before.

3) You need to check for a controller's config file that fits your needs... or edit yours to make it work the way you want it to.

As for (1), just remember that when you use the HEX editor, you will not be able to replace song, artist or album titles that are LONGER than the original ones placed there by EA. They will have to be equivelent or shorter in length.

Trying to put in longer names will end up in truncated or otherwise messed up words.

How do I change controller configs? When I try to edit it in the game, there is no option for changing the right analog stick.

And if it is that much work just to change the song names, I will just leave them as they are. I was hoping it would be something easy, since it is not-at-all important. Thanks anyway. :)

To edit your controller config, check your My Documents folder. There should be a MVP Baseball 2005 subfolder insider and that's where the controller.cfg file is located. Open it with notepad and edit whatever changes you want to make to fit your needs.

Archived