CPU vs. CPU??

BigTrain0425

I have seen a lot of people referring to CPU vs. CPU play. Are you just playing exhibition or have you found a way to CPU vs. CPU in career play? I can't figure out how to watch CPU vs. CPU in career. Any info/mods/etc would be greatly appreciated. BigTrain

Right - but your team has to be involed. Lets say I am the Mets and I want to watch a CPU vs. CPU game involving the Tigers and Yankees - can't be done right? I would love it if someone came up with a way around this. BT

this is what i really hated about mvp 2004 and mvp 2005 and have said so in a lot of posts and to ea sports last year. no other sports game only allows you to play a game with only one team's games and not any league scheduled game with any teams. if your team is seattle, you can only play seattle's games. if the yankees were playing the red sox, you couldn't play that game- only if seattle is playing the red sox or seattle is playing the yankees. this really sucks, but ea sports has the only pc baseball game on the market and they don't give a damn what you think. i've e-mailed them about this problem last year and they never returned my e-mails. i e-mailed them to ask if mvp 2005 is going to be the same as 2004 or if they corrected this problem - no response. but, being a baseball nut and wanting to play baseball on my pc, i was forced to buy this game because it's the only one for the pc since microsoft killed the high heat series

Oh and what really sucks, is that they eventually will make me buy an x-box or ps2 which I dont feel like doing, but since they will eventuall phase out pc sports games, I will have no choice. Not happy bout that either.

Archived