Barry Bonds is in the game (PC)

arden05

What's up guys I found that EA actually did put Barry Bonds cyberface in the game but can only be seen or accessed using the EA Graphics Editor from the models.BIG file. His player ID # is c002 along with his .ord and orl. files. :shock: Now my question is how do I create a player and put this cyberface on the player to be used in the game? :? Because obviously a patch can be made for Barry. I tried to import the .bmp file into the create a player that's supposed to "look" like Barry but it didn't work. So if anyone has the know how I and I'm sure everyone else would like to know how to get Barry in game.

What's up guys I found that EA actually did put Barry Bonds cyberface in the game but can only be seen or accessed using the EA Graphics Editor from the models.BIG file. His player ID # is c002 along with his .ord and orl. files. :shock: Now my question is how do I create a player and put this cyberface on the player to be used in the game? :? Because obviously a patch can be made for Barry. I tried to import the .bmp file into the create a player that's supposed to "look" like Barry but it didn't work. So if anyone has the know how I and I'm sure everyone else would like to know how to get Barry in game.
Just gotta ask one ? Where have you been for the last three months? Every modded roster already has him.

Just gotta ask one ? Where have you been for the last three months? Every modded roster already has him.

not all rosters have bonds. some have created bonds but its not his face. kerms roster has bonds with his face. i did check it out and it appears bonds face is in the games files models.big

Archived