Keyboard users - anyone else having trouble?

GoChiefs

For some reason when I aim outside the strike zone, even if I hit the green perfectly, it still ends up inside the strike zone. I'll try to throw a ball and I still get a strike.

I can throw balls by missing the accuracy meter completely, but the batter never swings.

Is there a slider setting I need to edit perhaps? Pitcher control?

new development - for some reason if I want to throw Kenny Roger's circle change outside the strike zone, I can throw it for a ball whenever I want. All his other pitches I can't throw for balls though, unless I want to throw a mistake pitch (by missing accuracy meter completel).

I'm guessing this is the same with all pitchers...I will keep looking though.

I have the same problem, I can't throw balls. the keys I use for pitches are UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT and NUMPADENTER and only when I use NUMPADENTER I can throw balls. I'm not using any datafile mod. Can anyone help?

I had an interesting problem. For the bottom right corner, I could only throw pitches 3 & 5. For the bottom left, I could only throw 2, 3, and 4. I couldn't throw pitch 1 to either of those. I couldn't throw pitch 5 to the bottom right for an intentional ball. I couldn't throw pitch 3 to the top left, or for an intentional ball to the bottom left.

I had it mapped as up, down, left, right, and numpadenter as well.

I ended up switching to the Saitek P880. It was only $17 on Amazon, and it's insanely better than the keyboard (except that I can't intentionally hit someone. Oh well).

OK folks, I found a solution.

I just changed the "aim outside the strike zone" button from RSHIFT to RCTRL and now I can throw balls to my heart's content.

Update your configuration!

Thank You :)

Archived