Ratings help

kerm

Ok all I'm asking for some ratings help. I have a system figured out but it doesn't seem to be coming out right. I have all the teams done, now I'm applying all the ratings for the AA and AAA. One thing on the AA, it has to be low enough so the players that should not be called up to the AAA and the low players for AAA not to be called up into Majors when in fact, they should not be there at all.

Right now I'm going by the batting averages of each player, the power is the hardest thing to figure out. I am going by the homeruns of each player. If anyone wants to give their input, please do.

This is what I have figured out for right now

Batting Average AA Hitting

100 - 200 10 - 20

201 - 299 21 - 29

300 - 400 30 - 40

Batting Average AAA

100 - 200 20 - 30

201 - 299 31 - 39

300 - 400 40 - 50

Power AA

1 - 5 20

6 - 10 21 - 35

Power AAA

1 - 5 40

6 - 10 41 - 55

Thanks

Kerm

I think that system should stand. Only question is, where are you getting your stats for AAA-AA players?

For Power, that's the tricky part, because baseball is a game of hot/cold slumps/streaks etc...

if your using a full season's stats for aaa-aa then sure, but those are hard to come by when the player is 18-20

but as far as hitting, that sounds about right (hitting count vs avg)

One thing i would add for power, is not be affraid to over 55 for AAA, simply because he's in AAA... you can go up to 70 safely for aaa

if you want to be methodical for AAA here's an idea: have the cpu use an AAA players in Homer run derby.. See what the home run count is and rate them on that :D

you don't have to go through the whole derby, just a few home runs would do.

great job on the rosters as always.

Archived