Owner mode help :(

Mooterus

Alright, well, I'll get right to the point. I suck at owner mode. Now, I don't need people's comments about how owner mode sucks or whatever, all I need is some idea how to earn money. Because, no matter what I try to do, I lose money. So.. I need a tip or two or about 50 to help me not get fired.

well, there is this thread over at OS forums...

http://forums.operationsports.com/vBulleti...ad.php?t=114324

other than that, I would say this:

I first initially thought to expand my stadium seating and go with promotions with no concessions. I was losing money pretty good this way. I decided to restart my owner mode and forego the stadium expansion this time, instead buying one of each of the main 4 concessions, and buying some souvenier stands. With the 500k or so I had left, I bought promotions. As the Devil Rays, you start out with a fair amount of games at home, and I was making about $350,000 per game. I turned around and spent this immediately each game I was in the green and turned it into more promotions.

I think I have yet to sell out my initial 20,000 seating capacity and am making pretty good money.

I left the stadium as is and spent money on HAMBERGERS* and Soda* they seem to make the most. In the beginning you should spend everything you have at the startup on concessions. I play all home games and sim away and have played most of my first season. I am almost in the black! At some points when you are away for a while you get down 7-8 million. Make sure you watch your income vs your ticket prices based on the opponents rating and the day of the week! I bump prices for Sat and Sun and make about 550000 per game and lower ticket prices during the week ,net about 350-400k per game. Also to get concession prices down MAKE sure to check what they are costing you and adjust accordingly.

Archived