Can someone please help me assign

wmtroop

Catchers mit on a 1st basemen?Well I dont know if u can do that but I know u can get get cloves into the game but the thing is I'm having trouble tryin to do it.Im sure someone knows so I made this 3fgl.jpg if u can get someone to get it into the game for ya you can have it.

For some reason I cant get the fglv.fsh to unpack.I was going through the topic in 2004 about a glove pack and I unpacked the initstaz and I unpacked the initstay/fglv.fsh but the glove arent unpacking.A little help would be greatful on getting this glove into the game.Thanks

OK now I did it and I cant beleive I did I wanna thank Bartw,Five,Spitoon and anyone else im missing for your insight you guys helped and dont even realize it.THE MAGIC OF FORUMS SEARCH :wink: OK now the glove needs alittle work Im not an expert in making gloves as a matter of fack im not an expert in anything but I think they came out ok.So here ya go.

P.S.troop I need your e mail address and I will e mail u the initstaz.big

glv7.jpg

Awe, beat me to it.

Here is a pic of mine, since I had already made it up:

:wink: Hey Five u help me out in a big way bro.Thanks

but this gives all players that glove - correct?

NO I only replaced the 3fglv(the black fielding glove)so if u want your 1st basemen to use this glove just go to edit player in roster managment and change his glove to the black fielding glove.

nice job.Thome

Can you give me a tutorial on the complete process?

First, How did you create the glove?

2nd, Once the glove was created how did you finally put it into the game..

a step by step tutorial would be great..

Thanks again...

Archived