Why we all hate online play

Stix

I hate online play because of the delay between gameplay and you using your controller....So when I press the button to swing the bat, the player swings it about a half of a second later...it just kills the entire experience.

I LOVE online play. I don't know what you guys are talking about. And as far as the delay, it doesnt take away from anything in the game. Also, the delay is not even close to a half a second when swinging. From my experiences there IS NO delay when swinging, only a small one in pitching that is easy to adjust. I have no idea how that would "kill the experience". Things can't be perfect (Like Illinois when they lost to Ohio St. hahahahah) KKKerry, internet speeds prevents that. I guess we all can't live in the perfect world that KKKerry wants to live in. Playing against the PC isnt always fun, when you play online, you add replayability to the game, and it is a fun experience.

I don't know how Online play is bad because of cheaters because I'm somewhere around 85-20, and I have had 3 maybe 4 people cheat on me. The whole world isn't cheaters you know. Yes, you will encounter some cheaters, but you call them out afterwards, and DONT PLAY THEM AGAIN.

For some reason, in online play, I can only host games. I cannot join. Does anyone know why?

off-topic--> does anyone know how to install multiple copies of the game? One for mods and one for online? 8O

You cannot install multiple copies of the game, but you should be able to use most mods online. I do.

used to love it in 04, i actually won $100 with my tokens. then some guy used to join my games constantly and keep calling me the "N" word (even though i'm white as snow). it was weird, eventually i just got sick of it, too many punks. but the $100 was cool!

Archived