TC93 Phillies Dynasty - Yankee fans enjoy the screenshots and revel in my sorrow

Dirtdog

For i can't hit for Sh%@*

Another loss lowers my record to 2-13 in my Philles TC93 54 game dynasty i started a couple of weeks ago.

I have hit only 2 home runs thus far and "almost a 3rd" (Check out the screenshot)

This catch, as well as many more great defensive plays had me not only being shut out; but no-hit as well.

I hope these screenshots will get people excited to play this great 1993 total classics mod created by HAWK233391 with my many updates i have released the past several months.

Count to date:

262 faces added

151 player audios

159 portraits new or improved.

I would like people to get excited as i am to play the classics, not just this total classic mod, but for the dozen's other great classic mods in the download section.

Well, here is what happened,

Yankees lefty Jim Abbott pitched a gem against me, actually had a No hitter going with one 1 out in the 9th inning until John Kruk singled to right, saving me the embarrassment.

This catch came in the top of the 6th inning off of Darren Daulton's bat as Yankee fans were chanting "Over Rated, Over rated!!

Jim Abbott did end up with a 1 hit shut out on 91 pitches

29.10.2022_00.17.30_REC.png

29.10.2022_00.15.24_REC.png

29.10.2022_00.44.52_REC.png

Archived