Can't put portrait .bmp into .fsh

MikeB

I am having trouble packing some portraits that I did for myself from the 24-bit .bmp portrait and 8-bit .bmp alpha layer into a single .fsh file. I tried NFSHtool but it didn't work properly. Anyone have solutions? I apologize if this has been posted before but I didn't find anything to help me when I was searching.

when packing .bmp's into fsh files you need the 2 images as well as the index file. In the index file make sure that the size stated is the same size as your images. You can open this file with notepad, edit it and save it. When you want to pack your file. Right-click on the index file, open it with NFSHtool, and if everything goes well you should have a fsh file packed, if not it will tell you what is wrong.

You need to put your portraits .fsh file in the same folder as nfshtool, then drag the .fsh file ontop of nfshtool.exe. This will make a new folder with the two portraits in it. Update those files. Then go into the index.fsh with textpad and change the third line from FSh to QFS. Now copy and paste the contents of this folder back into the same one as nfshtool. drag index.fsh ontop of nfshtool.exe. Now your portrait.fsh fole will be updated. Then just import it in to your portrait.big in ea graph

Thanks for expalining htis I have been trying to ask how to do this one questionthough when I drag the file over the fshtool. program and I get that folder I open it up and I only have one photo not two can anyone tell my wny this may be happening?

Archived