Slide with Keyboard..Help

danielgca

I remember seeing a mod that allowed keyboard users to slide...I beleive it made the left control button the "activator". Does anyone remember the name of that mod or where it lives...this would be a great help...I'm tired of my runners running into a tag, when they could slide and be safe.

Cheers,

Daniel

You can slide using the RSHIFT key and the 2, 4, 6 and 8 buttons on the numerical pad. Hold down shift, then select your location for example:

Shift + Up + Left = Head first left side slide

Shift + Up + Right = Head first right side slider

Shift + Down + Left = Feet first left side slide

Shift + Down + Right = Feet first right side slide

Hope this helps. :)

• 4 weeks later...

i cant tackle the catcher with the keyboard

I have a hard time tackling the catcher and I am using a gamepad. The only time it is ever *easy* is if you try to steal home, I can always bulldoze him. Otherwise, it's hit-or-miss, in-game (outside of those stealing home plays) I have only been successful once.

I don't have it, but the Logitech Dual action i think it's called is one of the five supported ones and i think is bought by a lot of people.

This controller has a lot of calibration issues. If you want a "supported one" go with the Saitek P880. If you already have a ps2 dualshock controller, just get a converter.

Archived