Original Xbox support

TImbo34

There is a little crew of dedicated Xbox lovers who still mod the Xbox version.

Contact one of them,

I know they have used some of my faces in the past.

They should probably know how to do it.

I believe they have a discord as well.

On 4/11/2024 at 12:49 AM, TImbo34 said:

Could anyone plz help me with converting the 2024 portraits and models from pc to Xbox? 

I can easily convert them if they are already in the PC format.  I'm waiting on the 2024 portraits to be released here, and I will gladly convert them for you and anyone else in the original Xbox MVP Baseball 2005 community.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, j1eazye said:

I can easily convert them if they are already in the PC format.  I'm waiting on the 2024 portraits to be released here, and I will gladly convert them for you and anyone else in the original Xbox MVP Baseball 2005 community.

Amazing and greatly appreciated sir. Can models(faces) be converted too?  Looks like the 2024 faces are out

On 4/11/2024 at 10:01 AM, Dirtdog said:

There is a little crew of dedicated Xbox lovers who still mod the Xbox version.

Contact one of them,

I know they have used some of my faces in the past.

They should probably know how to do it.

I believe they have a discord as well.

Oh wow… able to give me a name or two, or some other way I could connect with them ?

Edited by TImbo34

On 4/12/2024 at 1:48 PM, TImbo34 said:

Amazing and greatly appreciated sir. Can models(faces) be converted too?  Looks like the 2024 faces are out

Oh wow… able to give me a name or two, or some other way I could connect with them ?

Well, faces, I believe, means going into models.big file.  I'm not so sure I'm ready to tackle that yet.  MVP Baseball 2005 can kind of be finicky at times, where the game will just crash or freeze up on you.  I know the faces in the models.big are a big part of that.  It took me a while to figure out out to convert audio, portraits, and rosters from PC to XBOX.  I'm just happy I can play my fantasy seasons without any hiccups, so I may just leaves things be. :)

Posted (edited)

Yes… the 2023 roster from last year has a solid models.big - good starting point.  I may take a crack at importing a few of the stars from each team.  I did it a couple times in the past. Just been a while! 

ever convert pc stadiums? 

Edited by TImbo34