Help w/ mods - TUTORIALS

REDSOX_05

I downloaded the bonds files, and I dont see them show up in my game. Do I have to enable any custom art feature?. Also I would like to do cyberfaces, and Custom Portraits for my created player of myself. Anyone have some suggestions for this? Thanks in advance. I am new to MVP on PC 2005, and it is a whole new ballgame!

Hi REDSOX_05. Welcome to MVPmods.

If you downloaded a specific mod and you're having trouble getting it to work, it usually helps by sending a private message (PM) or email to the creator. Generally the modder would be more than happy to assist you. I would try that.

Please refrain from replying to your own thread. This is considered spam and we don't like that here.

I appreciate it, thanks. I did some NBA live facemaps etc a couple years back , and do very well with graphics...just point me to the tutorials, or if anyone wants to help me get started, it would be much appreciated. My main interests are...

-Making a team of my old school HS and I on there including cyber faces and portraits for it uni's etc.

-Adding Barry Bonds etc. etc. etc. to the game

-Editing stadiums, and created stadiums, and really making them look authentic.

I bring some graphics abilities to these boards, and if helped, I will donate all I make just as all the cool folks on here do!

if you are trying to import the bonds face, you'll need to import it w/ big gui and recompress it first. then change his face # in mvpedit. of course before all of that you need to install a roster that has him in the game.

Thanks dude, im lookin for some good tutorials on all this. Once i learn, I plan on contributing alot here. I kicked a$$ on NBA Live a few years back, and got alot to bring to the table, just need a course on the new tools and ways of making them all work.

if you are trying to import the bonds face, you'll need to import it w/ big gui and recompress it first. then change his face # in mvpedit. of course before all of that you need to install a roster that has him in the game.

i download the cyberface for bonds..

and looking over the readme.. i see no steps what to do with mvpedit.

can you please give the step by step what to do once i get to mvpedit.

thanks

well let's back up a minute here. whose bonds face are you using? terminators or squeege's? if you are using squeege's you will need to change the numbers of the files he supplied us with- it depends on whose roster you are using. in kerms roster his face # would be 029 and in llcmacs and hypnoxx's roster it is 002. then import w/ big gui and compress it.

whatever face you are using-next step is start up mvpedit, then go to sf giants- to bonds- then click on the appearance tab then change the face number to the correct one to match your modded roster. then export back into databse in mvp.

Thanks dude, im lookin for some good tutorials on all this. Once i learn, I plan on contributing alot here. I kicked a$$ on NBA Live a few years back, and got alot to bring to the table, just need a course on the new tools and ways of making them all work.

I feel the same way, I just need to be pointed in the right direction as well. Pretty new to this too--but I just need tutorials--I can pretty much figure the rest out.

thanks in advance

Archived