Bean Balls? Switch hitters?

Cujo_Falcon_AF

Two Questions:

1. The announcer talks about a batter being a switch hitter and being comfortale on one side or the other, is there a way to switch hit them?

2. I have yet been able to bean any batters this season, did EA disable that ability or something?

...I'm playing on a PS2 if that makes a difference.

I have that problem too. I try to start a conflict with my division rivals for giggles to see if they retaliate. I can only hit the ones that squat over the plate real close. I try different approaches to hit them, but I wind up walking a few because I try to hit everyone just to prove a point. I wind up failing more than succeeding. Then I proceed to strike out the side. :oops: :)8) I play on PC so there is no difference in the game the way it plays...I think....??? :huh:

Two Questions:

1. The announcer talks about a batter being a switch hitter and being comfortale on one side or the other, is there a way to switch hit them?

I don't think so, they supposedly can hit better from the rigt side of the plate for a lefty and the left side for a righty. Wish you could because I bat better when the pitcher is supposed to have the advantage.

I play with Spitoon's walk mod and bean at least 1 batter per game!

I haven't tried an intentional bean with the Saitek yet this year, but last year it was Pick-off button (left trigger I believe) + press left analog stick down. Press right analog down to intentionally walk.

Archived