NESN, Rogers Sportsnet and Comcast scorebar overlays are up!

Trues

This is the best I can get right now.

tsn_media-logo.gif

Games won't be broadcasted on TSN until mid May. You can go ahead and make a temp one wth the logo above. Once the games are broadcasted on TSN I will capture some pics for ya!

I really appreicate it Trues.

mikestunner,

Yeah, I just about had the comcast one's done when I got your pics of the new look. :banghead: .

I'll probaby do an updated version soon. Thanks again for the pics.

jpup,

I would love to do ESPN but the way it's laid out wouldn't work because of the runner PIP in the game. If we can somehow figure out how to change this we'd be set.

jpup,

I would love to do ESPN but the way it's laid out wouldn't work because of the runner PIP in the game. If we can somehow figure out how to change this we'd be set.

Trues...what are you trying to do with the pip?

Well... I'd like to be able to remove the PIP part and just have the little diamond and blips for runners. Also, be able to move it around.

This would solve most of the overlay limitations we have now.

Well... I'd like to be able to remove the PIP part and just have the little diamond and blips for runners. Also, be able to move it around.

This would solve most of the overlay limitations we have now.

so basically remove the runner anims...shrink it..move it..etc.

I tried, but it doesn't go anywhere.

You can however reduce the size of the runner video to "0" which will make it disappear. Then I would have to erase the actual frame whis is located in a combined .bmp.

I tried, but it doesn't go anywhere.

You can however reduce the size of the runner video to "0" which will make it disappear. Then I would have to erase the actual frame whis is located in a combined .bmp.

1..that is what i figured as far as setting it to zero...does that turn the PIP off..or just the runner graphic within the pip?

which .big file are the bmps?

im thinking those can be reduced in size ..and perhaps with some tweaks you can achieve what you are trying

It just turns the runner video off.

It's not in a .big file. you can find it here...

MVP Baseball 2004dataigshapesigcrsr.fsh

Like I said before though, the problem is not making it dissapear it's moving it around on screen.

It just turns the runner video off.

It's not in a .big file. you can find it here...

MVP Baseball 2004dataigshapesigcrsr.fsh

Like I said before though, the problem is not making it dissapear it's moving it around on screen.

i understand...but once you figure out how to move it arent you going to need to shrink it as well?

Archived