NESN, Rogers Sportsnet and Comcast scorebar overlays are up!

Trues

I agree. Nice addition Trues.

Although I will be playing my dynasty with the A's (once Patch #2 and the Total Minors rosters come out) and thus use the Fox Sports Net scorebar most often, I will definitely use others when I'm playing on the road...

BTW Trues, for v2, if there is one, do you think it might be possible to put a network logo in the pitch button overlay and make the whole thing transparent. I remember seeing this in the first Fox Sports Net overlay and thought it was pretty darn cool...

Anyway, thanks again for your hard work...

Oh, yeah one more question: I know NESN is the Red Sox, and Comcast is the Orioles, but who does Rogers Sportsnet go with? The Blue Jays I presume?

Create the directories in the MVPSwapper "Overlay" folder.

Resize the preview image to 512X384 and rename it to preview.jpg and add it to the correct directory.

That's all!

correctamundo sir...extract both files from the .rar file to the newly created directory....save the preview image in the correct size in that same newly created folder.

sorry goldensuitcase..i figured if you were asking you knew how to get it done for the most part

Ok

let me get a few things straight guys

I am computer dumb. I am just learning how to start doing things like this with my computer.

I am sorry for that but it will take a little time befoire I start to figure things out on my own.

So be patient

Second, I created new folders for each overlay in the MVPSWAPPER file, and extracted both parts for each overlay to their correspondiong folder. But I am lost as to which one ios the image file and how I save it to a different size.

Ok

let me get a few things straight guys

I am computer dumb. I am just learning how to start doing things like this with my computer.

I am sorry for that but it will take a little time befoire I start to figure things out on my own.

So be patient

Second, I created new folders for each overlay in the MVPSWAPPER file, and extracted both parts for each overlay to their correspondiong folder. But I am lost as to which one ios the image file and how I save it to a different size.

no problem sir.

you need to click on the preview image in the download section..let it open...save it as a jpeg named preview.

Then you need an image program to open it and resize it.

I can send you the 3 you need for these if you like...

Hey Trues! 2 things!

1st : Amazing job!! Those looks totally awesome!!

2nd : I've noticed with the Fox Sportsnet overlay that when you have a double digits amount of runs, it doesn't appeared correctly on the overlay bar... It's not centered and the right number is almost out of his "spot". Just wanted to let you know that!! Even if you don't correct this, I'll still use it btw :) Great job! (actually it's not that big of a deal!)

Those look great Trues. I want to use the NESN ones, but I can't bring myself to it because they are the Red Sox overlays!

Any chance of working on some YES ones? Renegade's seem to have gone AWOL and I've not heard from him after posting and emailing. :( :?

Archived