2x CTS help

MikeB

I just made a successful Roy Halladay CTS screen following Digital Utopia's instructions from his website. But it doesn't look much better quality wise than the EA job. I am really good with Photoshop so I can do just about anything with it, but I need to know what to do in order to make a 2x resolution CTS screen so that the screen does not look really pixelated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... and then maybe I will release some CTS screen (just a little incentive for help).

ahahah, yea man, the godfather himself, how could i forget about him. i suggest you do a CTS of him, if you dont want his mafia after you...

ph_play_mugshot_236427.jpg

** you know wat would be sick, a JOE CARTER one. there are so many pictures of him jumping, its wicked, but i dont think they are big enough. i hope you come up with somethin.

Okay, if I can find a good picture of him. Hey, don't you want his newer portrait picture? It sucks using his A's pic. I got tired of it and started to make my own portraits. Chacin, Miller, Bush, Adams and so on, so forth.

The file sizes for both my Roy Halladay and Hideki Matsui 2X CTS screens are 1024x1024x24, which is the size that the game stretches the files to when it loads the images. The default size from the original EA CTS screen was 512x512x24 and, as I said, it gets stretched to 1024x1024x24. You don't need to do anything to the file, just replace the original 58bd.fsh file in the bkgnds.big file. You don't even have to compress it once it's in since I've done all the work! :D

I hope this helps. If it doesn't please don't hesitate to PM me. I have a feeling I may not have understood your question...

Archived