mvp.exe problem

patsfan

I was just watching a CPU vs. CPU game and I logged out of it, then I went in to actually play a game, and now it crashes right at the moment when the camera switches from the pitcher to the first batter of the game. All the minigames work fine, but all of a sudden I can't play a regular game. I changed nothing in between the CPU game and trying to play a user game, in fact I didn't even exit the game at all. I tried rebooting the machine and it did not help. Any help is appreciated, I don't feel like reinstalling this game. Thanks

that sucks, I don't want to have to do that.

now I am getting through to the 1st batter but as soon as he puts it in play, I get this: the instruction at "0x007c85cb" referenced memory at "0x058b1580." Memory could not be read. Why would this happen all of a sudden? If I can't fix it I'll just go back to the xbox, I'm tired of these problems.

I've been having the exact same issue....reinstalling the game, using no mods, installing Patch 1, using different sets of drivers, etc. did not solve the issue.....

somehow, though, it just fixed itself..could be due to the fact that I just got a new graphics card

I'm having an mvp.exe problem in the "view stadium" screen in owner's mode. It gets about halfway through the loading screen and then mvp.exe has a problem and has to close. I just uninstalled (ugh) and reinstalled, but I'm still getting the crash. Oddly enough, it's just when viewing the created stadium. I can play in it without an error. I'm just a little concerned that mvp.exe is going to throw up some other error at some point when I'm deeper into owner mode. :? I am not sure what is going wrong, as I used to be able to view the stadium in owner's mode.

my cousin was haveing the EXACT same problem with mvp 2004, it would crash right when it switched from pitcher to batter. you would get a glimpse of the batter in the batter's box and bam. crashed to the desktop. he got a new video card and it works fine now.

BTW are you using a no cd crack?

Archived