Iggybo's Custom Stadium Logos

iggybo

I dloaded your custom stadium but I don't know how to play in it. when i choose custom stadium in the menu of parks to play in , when I start all it is is the small original creatre a stadium. With none of your ads or stands or anything. what am i missing here?

I dloaded your custom stadium but I don't know how to play in it. when i choose custom stadium in the menu of parks to play in , when I start all it is is the small original creatre a stadium. With none of your ads or stands or anything. what am i missing here?

Was it necessary to post the exact same message in 2 different topics??

khertens, I have the same problem, but it happened before I downloaded iggy's stuff. I don't think the issue is there. In fact, I reinstalled the game and tried it with just the EA patch, and I still get the crash (mvp2005.exe) when viewing the stadium in owner mode. It plays just fine, however. I can't figure out what is affecting the "view stadium" screen (it crashes halfway through the load screen).

EDIT: Okay, I found the issue. I uninstalled, defragged, reinstalled, and then one by one added mods and checked the "view stadium" screen. All was going well until after I reinstalled the Bonds Cyber Face (sniff, which is a shame because that thing is amazing). Anyway, that is what did it for me. I copied over the original models.big file and it's not crashing any longer. I'll send squeegee a PM and see if he knows why it might happen with his mod.

Archived