IT Crashes when I use "Delgado, Carlos" to play ga

milkzoo

Everytime, I use Carlos Juan Delgado of Florida Marlins to play EXHIBITION or MINI Game ( Homerun game ), It crashes.

Thus, I use big GUI v0.4.2.1 and MVPedit v2005.4 to check every FSH,ORD and ORL files compressed in the Model.big. With big GUI, All files of Model.big are all compressed inclouding the #30 for Carlos Delgado. But with MVPedit, the cyberface of the appearance was GONE !! I can not find the ord and orl files of the player, so I THINK it may be the reason of the game kept crashing. I even have change the number of the appearance from 20 to 40,It still crashes. Deleting the ORD and ORL, It crash. Changing the ORD and ORL files to Default, It Crashes.

OMG ! After all that, how can I do for this God Damn Crash ? Guys, please give me a hand, 'cause C.Delgado is one of my favorite players, I do not wanna to lose HIM. Thank you for your time to listen my problem, if you have any idea, please offer me a THOUGHT for this.

ps:My Roster was llcmac&hypnoxxx3.5 ( console friendly ).

And this roster was OK to run in my friend's game. :<

Does it crash on just the Exhibition and Mini games?

Or does it happen in the other game modes, too?

I had the same problem but it would crash everytime his face would show up on the game. I noticed this was happening when I installed Bonds' cyberface to 029. After installing Bonds' face, the 030 would suddenly decompress by itself. Did you install Bonds's face, too, at that number?

I ended up changing the number so it would affect number 030. It seemed to work from there on in.

Does it crash on just the Exhibition and Mini games? Or does it happen in the other game modes, too?

No, it included all the other modes of the game ( like Owner and Dynasty Mode).

I had the same problem but it would crash everytime his face would show up on the game. I noticed this was happening when I installed Bonds' cyberface to 029. After installing Bonds' face, the 030 would suddenly decompress by itself. Did you install Bonds's face, too, at that number?

I ended up changing the number so it would affect number 030. It seemed to work from there on in

I have installed B.Bonds' face, too. And the No. of his Audio/Photo was 92, No. of his appearance was 29.

My game would crash when his face shows up in the game everytime ( If I put him away from the lineup, the game would not crash. ). So I used the big GUI and MVPedit to double check, I found my problem was just MISSING ORD and ORL files in the Model.big . But EVEN I use other numbers to sub No. of his appearance, it still crashes. In the course of time, I have no idea about this CRASH.

Okay, well, this is what I did so that Delgado wouldn't crash the game. I really think it's when you put in the Bonds face that cause Delgado to crash the game. I'm also assuming you're using Terminator Korea's and not SqueegeeDeadly's.

Get your original backup copy of models.big. Install the Bonds cyberface but rename the files to a different number other than 029. Change the number in MVPEdit to whatever you renamed Bonds' files. Then check to see if Delgado still crashes for you. If it still does, then I don't have any more ideas what to do.

This is how I got mine to work because I also had problems with Delgado crashing my game.

Archived