llcmac & hypnoxxx's ultimate roster 0.1 (Beta)

HypnoxXx

I just realized how I goofed and zipped up the .mbe files rather than the .dat files. So in case you haven't noticed, you will need to open the .mbe file in MVPEdit and export the DAT files into the appropriate folder (the one I specify in the README file).

Please download the version best for you Console Friendly (generic Bonds/Millar faces) or the regular version (terminator korea's Bonds/Millar faces). As long as you do this right, you shouldn't have any crashes. You can also edit the face IDs in MVPEdit if need be.

If you find any errors with the rosters and/or changes that should be made, please continue to post them in the other thread.

ALSO...I just heard for some reason the Bonds cyberface is listed as 002 rather than 029....you will have to manually change this in mvpedit if you have dl'ed the normal version and are utilizing terminator korea's cyberfaces

Are you also taking updates for your next release????

If so, Grady Sizemore of the Indians is now going to be on the opening day roster, Juan Gonzalez went down with a hamstring injury, and will be done for some time.

the game crash with this beta version.

i download the console one for my pc.

and when i click on play now and choose Giants vs Dodgers and it crashes before i get to the screen to play.

Might I suggest reading my post three up from yours...

I'm having trouble installing this. I can't figure out how to get the .mbe into MVPedit. I've gotten 3 different error messages in 3 tries.

Simply press open in MVPEDIT...and then click on the .mbe file...It shouldn't be a problem. If that is still giving you an error, though, then I'd suggest waiting until I release them in .dat format on friday or saturday.

ALSO...I just heard for some reason the Bonds cyberface is listed as 002 rather than 029....you will have to manually change this in mvpedit if you have dl'ed the normal version and are utilizing terminator korea's cyberfaces

Bonds' face is supposed to be 002. TerminatorKorea released it as 029. 029 belonged to Kazuhiro Sasaki, and the face is still in the models.big file. Of course if you install the Bonds face, the Sasaki face is overwritten.

Face numbers aren't as important to keep straight as the PhotoID numbers due to the fact that audio isn't connected, but why overwrite anything if you don't have to? Bonds was 002 in the game, why not keep it that way?

What! I overwrote Kazuhiro Sasaki? Damn it! Can anyone e-mail me his player portrait so I can fix this. Crap, now I have to change 0029.fsh to 0002.fsh and then install it and then put in Kazuhiro. Anyone want to send it to me?

What! I overwrote Kazuhiro Sasaki? Damn it! Can anyone e-mail me his player portrait so I can fix this. Crap, now I have to change 0029.fsh to 0002.fsh and then install it and then put in Kazuhiro. Anyone want to send it to me?

I thought Kaz Sasaki went back to Japan???

Anyways, I don't know why everyone is having these problems with installing this, I haven't had any.

disc 1 in the compressed.zip file

datamodels.big

Might I suggest reading my post three up from yours...

ok i think i firgure it out.,

SqueegeeDeadly came out with a bonds cyberface and it uses #607 for bonds

so i guess i need to get the console beta verson one and change bonds from #29 to #607 and say yes to 04face

I can't get the rosters to work. The game loads fine but when i try and play a game it crashes everytime. I have installed the newest patch and it worked before but since i installed these rosters, which look awesome, it crashes everytime i try to play a game. Anyone else having problems. Oh this is for the PC of course.

Ok nevermind i see where you said about the Errors so i guess I'll have to wait till the next release.

Archived