llcmac & hypnoxxx's ultimate roster 0.1 (Beta)

HypnoxXx

I got a couple things on the console friendly version........

1. Bonds has the arms and body of a large black man, but his face is asian. :lol: its funny actually.

2. when you go to look at the rosters in the game and go to leave it says that 2 AA teams ( the stars and the drillers) have too few number of players in lineup- 9 as opposed to 10.

Are these my fault and not yours?

Thanks a bunch!

Kevattac,

I'm getting the same errors about the number of players on the stars, but I bet this is corrected in the actual release. I don't believe the Beta included all the AA and A players.

DocTDC

PS.... I CAN'T WAIT!!! THESE ROSTERS LOOK AWESOME!!!

Ok, the too few position players error was my bad...I didnt check those (and MVPEdit doesnt bring that problem up as an error)...It will be fixed...

The second thing is your fault (ooh that sounded mean, sorry lol)...I released 2 versions and it specifically said "if you havent installed the Bonds cyberface, download the console friendly version"...The reason is because the cyber face for Bonds overwrote Kazuhiro Sasaki's old face (hence, why bonds is asain for you guys)...The more severe error, though, is if you use the Red Sox, your game will crash (unless you dl'ed the Millar cyberface)

Version 1.0 will be out hopefully tomorrow, please be sure to download the one that's right for you based on whether or not you downloaded Terminator Korea's cyberfaces for Bonds and Millar...

SqueegeeDeadly has a bonds cyberface too out.

so when you release 1.0 do we also get the console version if we use that cyberface?

or best to use Terminator Korea's cyberfaces for Bonds and Millar?

and for other cyberfaces that other people are making what version 1.0 roster do you recommend to use, the console one right?

thanks

hypnoxXx, when you do release this is there going to be a conversion process for x-box? Can you use your last beta .mbe file and convert it for x-box i can't figure out if this is possible without a modded x-box? I have been trying to figure out how to convert the .mbe file for awhile now with no luck but a bunch of dat files.

Archived