Strategy Guide help!

Dan

OK, here is a way you can help me with my future strategy guide. Rosters. If you can do a roster for a team on an Excel spreadsheet and e-mail it to me at Turn2goyanks@AOL.com, it would be a big help. Here's how we're going to do it.

----------------------------

Anaheim Angels

New York Yankees

----------------------------

(You don't have to put the lines)

To do this, you must have the Real Baseball System V. 0.06 Beta. Copy the #, name, position, bat side and throw arm info onto a spreadsheet in Excel. Put the first name first, not the last. When you are going to do a team, post it in this thread. I will do the same and at the end all of the MLB rosters should be done. I am not doing the minors. Also, and this is not required (but would be nice), but the batting orders and pitching rotations would be a big help to.

this is what it should look like when finished.

http://img124.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img124&amp...=screen26sb.jpg

I really would like help with this... you will get credit both on the site and in the guide. This project is perfect for people that don't do mods or are looking for something to help out with, all it requires is Microsoft Excel, MVPedit (not required but makes it easier), and Real Baseball System V. 0.06 Beta.

Archived