fuzz: need help importing 2004 uniforms to use in MVP2005

AgentQ16

I know how to import 2005 uniforms without any problems. But, i've downloaded a few 2004 made uniforms and used your 2005 studio just like i do for the 2005 unis, but the 2004 ones never work.

They all have the bmp, the uxxx.fsh and the fxxx.fsh just like the 2005 ones, but I just can't get em to work.

any ideas?

this is one of the ones I've tried and can't import...

Angels 1993

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...&lid=269#dl

when you say never work, what does that mean exactly? meaning u got an error when installing? U went to the game and bmp didnt show up in the uni select screen? The bmp did show up but when u go in and play, it doesnt work?

nope, didn't check 2004 at the top. I thought that was for if I was playing MVP2004 .

i'll try clicking that.

Well, what I did (before I go try the 2004 check thing), was simply follow the same steps as I do with a 2005 uni. I went to encode team, all the unis showed up. I went to the first vacant slot, added the .bmp file, the uxxx.fsh, and the fxxx.fsh files like always, but when I click on the lightning bolt to install them, nothing happens. It just clicks and nothing. No bmp image shows up, nor do I get any error message.

i'll go try checking 2004 at the top and see if that's it.

ok, I got it to work by checking the 2004 option at the top.

BUT, the only thing with doing it that way is that there are only 9 slots to choose from instead of the usual 12 for 2005.

so, I had to pick one of the other 9 to override to install the 93 unis. Not a big deal though.

AgentQ, do not, i repeat DO NOT CHECK The 2004 checkbox. I thought u might have checked it thinking thats how u install 2004 uniforms.

i repeat, the 2004 checkbox is in fact only for 2004 models.big and uniforms.big, for mvp 2004. not 2005.

U should not have to override or overwrite any uniforms bro.

u know what could be the difference, where did u have ur 2004 uniforms, in what folder and in what folder did u have the 2005 uniforms that installed fine??

i've installed most of 2004 and 2005 uniforms using the same method.

hmmm, i think u may have single handedly change how i feel about ...little cute puppies...

i had a turtle, i kidnapped it from some little arab guy in cairo and brought it in through europe. Then this neighborhood cat got to it -- well point is, is your puppy an assassin for hire?

Archived