Renegades Shea Stadium

Renegade44

alright fellas Im going to Upload the day version tomorrow night. Im going to pull the Nikon ad and Verizon ad for now. I didnt want to but im going to release a version 2. there is also a newsday ad im going to put on top of the wall to the right of the channel 1 sign. if I can get the grass pattern and logo right, thatll be version 2 as well. Version 1 is 2 ads and a grass pattern away from being exactly perfect. I have logged well over 50 hours on this stadium and I hope everyone enjoys it.

i am doing a night version it should take me less than 2 weeks to do. The ads file is already done I just have to place them all where I want them. the only drama Im going to have is with the lighting, once I get it down itll be no problem but its gonna take a minute to get it just right. the ad placement is really jacked up for the night version so the cablevision and budlight signs are going to be rough if I have the same drama I had with the day version with the flickering ads that i place on the wall. hopefully b4 im done with nigh itll be figured out so ill be able to do it right and also ad the Nikon and Verizon ad to V2.0 of the day version.

renegade,

i zip your file to mvp/data/stadium and it overwrite's sheaday but when i go into the game and choose a day game at shea it's still not updated! Is there anything i'm not doing or another file i need in that directory ?

i seen the updates are you site and man it's killing me that i can't get this ! there is just the one file right?

could anybody or renegade repond ? thx !

Archived