Something new: can anyone see the difference ? ;)

Bartw

It's still a WIP, and it still looks a bit messy, but can you spot the difference already ? Well.....just see if you can see anything new in this picture ;)

willis.jpg

If you can't figure it out, here's another screenshot (just click here) ....but I hope you can see it right away in the picture above :) I'm going to do a different brand instead of the same thing with different colors.

Hope you'll like it...need a few more days I think.

Yup, you're right...I'm working on new gloves ;) Sorry about the confusion, cause I'm using the no-pip mod from this site as well, hehe :)

Here's one from up close. Again, it's still very a WIP ofcourse...I have to adjust stuff, cause some is a bit misplaced.

schilling.jpg

Btw in the first picture, you can see the catcher with the standard glove, and the pitcher with my glove.

In the second picture it's the same glove, but the inside needs more work.

Okay, thanks guys.....and yeah, I know about his pants....haven't had any time yet to update the whole boston set yet though ;)

I just uploaded a sort of test/alpha/preview version of the gloves....some really suck, but I'll take those out anyway.

Now, I'd love it if you could tell me which real gloves you'd like to have ingame. BUT if you do tell me I want you to: give a brand name and type/number, so I can look for a photo. And also tell me which SETS of gloves you want.....not just one glove, but which ones you want together in an update (so 5 different ones, which should replace the red, blue, black, light and dark gloves).

The problem is, some people like to set the glove for their players and if I just add random gloves (like I did in this preview version), people get their gloves ingame all mixed up......

Thanks! :)

Can make firstbasemen mits? I would love to have this option!

I think the problem with this is not only the shape of the wireframe model, but also in how it would be assigned. Currently there are 5 different fielder's gloves they are just different colors. You could change one of the 5 fielders gloves into a first baseman's mit, but then you would have to go through the rosters and re-assign all first basemen to use that glove, and make sure that no one else is using it, you would also have to do this for all newly generated players each year. Quite a task if you ask me.

You could change one of the 5 fielders gloves into a first baseman's mit, but then you would have to go through the rosters and re-assign all first basemen to use that glove

Well part of it would be easy, you could use MVPEdit to global assign all first basemen that glove.

Your install doesn't seem to work properly

Can you please tell me what the exact problem is you're getting ?

the install seems to work fine as far as the intial DOS screen (normal messages, update complete etc.), BUT the gloves do not show up at all in the game, for at least me and the other poster. i even went so far as to reset all bats, cleats and uni's to default, and then reinstall. no luck. then i tried to run it in conjunction (added it to) spitoons new bat file, installed fine, bats updated ... no gloves.

Archived