Adding a player photo

Totte

I'm thinking about starting a dynasty and creating myself as an A-ball player to work myself through the minors. This would be so much more fun if I could add a photo of myself for that player.

So the questions are:

1. Is there a tutorial out there on how to create your own portraits?

2. What ID-number should I assign to the player?

I'm thinking about starting a dynasty and creating myself as an A-ball player to work myself through the minors. This would be so much more fun if I could add a photo of myself for that player.

So the questions are:

1. Is there a tutorial out there on how to create your own portraits?

2. What ID-number should I assign to the player?

I'm sure there will be others much more qualified than I to help you on this but here's how I do it. (For what it's worth)

1. I use MVP edit to put myself in the game.

2. Make a photo of yourself and use a photo edit software to make sure it is the right format (.bmp) and size (128x128).

3. Create yourself as a player in MVPedit.

4. Go to your created player in MVPedit (Make sure you have "show photos clicked - under tools).

5. When the photo box comes up saying "No photo found" double click on it. You will then see two boxes.. one to add your photo and one to add an alpha. Just navigate to your personal photo and add it. MVPedit does it for you.

6. As far as ID number.. there are several mods in the Download section that have Excel files to show you empty slots. But.. the other day I just assigned it a number (7000 I think) and it added it with no problems.

As I said, someone else can probably give you better details but this has worked for me. Enjoy working your way to the BIGS!!

And then, after adding myself to MVPEdit, how can I add me to the game? Does it do it automatically? I'm afraid to hit the export button in fear that it may overwrite the rosters I currently have(HLS Ultimate Rosters). So can you do something similar to what you just did and guide me to how can I add me to the game WITHOUT damaging anything else.

Also, what number should I input in the Face ID #? I put 999... would that work properly?

And then, after adding myself to MVPEdit, how can I add me to the game? Does it do it automatically? I'm afraid to hit the export button in fear that it may overwrite the rosters I currently have(HLS Ultimate Rosters). So can you do something similar to what you just did and guide me to how can I add me to the game WITHOUT damaging anything else.

If you open the Ultimate Rosters in MVPedit (using "Import" and then save .mbe) you can add yourself to the very same roster. After you did what was mentioned in the earlier post, hit "Export" to export your own HLS Ultimate Roster with yourself in it to your mvp/data/database folder.

When creating a player, is there anyway to get the audio to play along with it when you assign him to a number besides 0? When you create your player in the game, if your name is a combination of the first and last names of any player that has audio in the game (for instance, your name is Albert Garciaparra), the announcers will announce it. When you go into MVPedit, that player is assigned the number 0. If you change the number to add a portrait, their name will no longer be announced. Does anybody know a way to have both, or are we stuck with one or the other?

Archived