HELP ! ! ! ! Patch problem maybe

steroid

owner mode crashes everytime I have a home game. Im getting frustrated by this and it is wearing on me. I have only installed the unis by KCCstar, and the stadiums by pirate and the other modders. It seems after the 2nd patch was put in, Im having this problem. Is anyone else having this problem.

If you read well, there has been several threads about your same problem... and most haven't been able to find a 'definitive' answer concerning what's causing those crashes... yeah, patch # 2 'may' be responsible, but nobody knows for sure.

And btw... next time, mention that you have already used it and that should save you the 'attitude' part of my/any other reply/replies.

There shouldnt be any negative replies at all. I thought we were all suppose to help each other. Whether or not we know the answer. All you had to say was noone knows what the reason is yet. Its all you had to post. Sorry for the attitude my self, I appreciate the help this time. I mean it. Next time I will remember to post that I searched.

steroid,

I get your point, but the thing is... many 'rookies' never even bother to use the Search engine and keep asking the same questions over and over again... and the fact (and funny thing) is that those same questions have already been answered or at least replied to in numerous times before.

That's why some of us sometime come out with 'attitudes' like that :|.

Its alright. I slept on it last night and cant figure out what in the world is the problem. I have now installed everything again without the patch. I put in all the stadiums with KCCSTARS unis. The only things I didnt put in were the dodgers stadium install and the roster install I got. Im now sure that its one of those. I dont feel like installing everything again so I will leave those two out. Im done. You can officially lock this thread. I feel like an idiot for asking without process of elimination. :oops:

No it wasnt the problem. You know what I did?? I feel stupid for not realising this, but I downloaded and installed 2 mods for created stadium. I thought the one was for the nationals stadium at RFK and the one from iggybo with the guiness beer cans. I somehow got the two mixed together and the load never worked. I am the official idiot of the board....LOL :lol:

Archived