CTS questions

bravesj858

i have two questions relating to cts screens in general.

1. i am currently making a cts screen, and want to have it in a form where other people can download it off of this website. what do i have to do spefically to have it downloadable?

2. how do the people make screenshots of some of the other screens in the game? i need some spefics.

thanks.

in order to upload it here you need to first pack your file with a program like winrar or winzip if you don't have it just google it and you can get evaluation trials for free. Run the wizard and it will lead you step by step through the process. Then you just go to the download section and there will be a link to add a file click that and fill it out. It's pretty self explanatary.

For your second question i'm not sure what you're asking. If you want to take a screenshot of the game while it's on you'll need to google a program called FRAPS, again you can get it for free. This will need to be running while you're playing the game. you can set up it to take a shot every so many seconds or you can have a "hot key" that will allow you to choose when the shot is taken.

hope that helps, if you need anything else just ask.

in order to upload it here you need to first pack your file with a program like winrar or winzip if you don't have it just google it and you can get evaluation trials for free. Run the wizard and it will lead you step by step through the process. Then you just go to the download section and there will be a link to add a file click that and fill it out. It's pretty self explanatary.

For your second question i'm not sure what you're asking. If you want to take a screenshot of the game while it's on you'll need to google a program called FRAPS, again you can get it for free. This will need to be running while you're playing the game. you can set up it to take a shot every so many seconds or you can have a "hot key" that will allow you to choose when the shot is taken.

hope that helps, if you need anything else just ask.

i'm good on the first question. second one was not what i'm asking. you know on these cts packs, that some people have inserted pictures like on the main menu screen, etc. how do they get them on there?

Archived