KSM New GamePlay Mod@ Camera V3[FOX 5~8,ESPN 5~8] ScreenShot

ksmlove000

all you have to do is follow the paths in the unzipped download.

1. open the Fox or ESPN folder

2 open the appropriate camera view folder(i.e. FOX7 or ESPN6)

3. OPen the gameplay 1 or 2 folder( i think 1 is eay pitch meter)

4. open the fielding view you wan to use

5 then just put the datafile.text into the data folder.(click yes to overwrite)

Lower left corner screenshot: where's the home plate umpire?

LOL guess he had to take a wizz. :lol: I've tried his 1.0? before and liked it but the batting views weren't my taste. He does put too much out at once but at least we can try some out and see what is possible. I just installed the espn 5 zoom cam, gonna go see what this is like. Thanks KSM! :D

i'm not a fan of the new v3 fielding views. I find it hard to see the ball in the High View, I'll take a crack at the Low View. The Ball Zoom view is impossible to "play" with. Still waiting for the ESPN 1 view upload to give that a try...

The Fox 6/High Fielding datafile is missing the baserunners .. the outline is there but there is nothing in the boxes 8O

I love the bat 2 view. It takes some getting used to though (timing). I played last night against the Yanks at the stadium, looking out at the Big Unit was kind of intimidating(especially w/ lefties). That 98 mph fastball was movin'!!!

i'm a fan of all the batting views actually, with 5 i think as my favorite.. I like the view from lower at the plate, but the others have been improved in this version. The play cams i think have taken a step backwards.

Archived