PNC Park and Oedit

Pirate

Playing a recent Series with Renegade44's Shea Stadium I was inspired to take the hours and put together an Odeited PNC park. Here is a sneak preview. I will have it finished in a couple days. I was goint to be at PNC tonight but it's going to rain so maybe tommarrow. With those pics I can finish the stadium. Two ads will not be represented on the walls. But most are there. The three most important to me are there. 84 Lumber Heinz and the new Chevy ad. I created a new National League Scoreboard and American League Scoreboard and put them in the right place.

pncoedit.jpg

Thanks as a matter of fact I am going to give the night sky and skyline a shot. I'll take a look at that grass in shea. That stadium is soo great. I cannot compete but I can give PNC the look it deserves.

I have been playing the game bigbully, playing the game and looking for a new job.

I added the Budwieser and Verizon ads as well as the Chevrolet ad. I will be Redoing the Dugout roofs and the Signs on the upper deck and then it will be released maybe Thursday. I will put up more previews soon. Heck i might even do another Stadium in a few days.

If you're not sure which one you wanna do, could you possibly attempt SBC? I haven't found a mod on that stadium as of yet.

I am 100% sure I will be doing Petco but I need to concentrate on this one for now

Pirate, was you able to get the "Outback - In the Outfield" billboard right below the PNC scoreboard and the Budweiser sign on the outfield wall in left field?

outbackpnc.jpg

Also, if you're doing the day version......take at look at the 325 foot marker on the left field wall. I believe EA messed up and put the 325 in the fsh file but incorrectly placed the transparency making the 325 marker transparent when you play the game. Looking forward to this release!!!!!

Iron Forge they re did the signage this season and that Budweiser sign has been moved. I have some new picks to post. I am trying to get that Outback sign up, I did have to remove the 410 marker in center in order to add some signage.

Archived