Updates:

Added Fundamentals pavilion

Added Retired Fellas on Wall

Added Ads in Bullpen in Left

Added Wall Ads in Left

Replaced Ads Around Outfield

Made a full scoreboard Jumbotron

Walls are now black and darkened concrete

Packard Ad and Comcast ad are the work of KARMASWEET, thank you Karma.

uscell5.jpg

uscell6.jpg

uscell7.jpg

uscell8.jpg

Great stadium, but it has it's issues so to speak. On certain camera angles, the left field ads disappear. The left half of the retired guys and the other ads to the left seem to be the only ads that do this. Here's a screenshot ...

missing6uw.th.jpg

That was taken in replay mode, but it happens quite frequently during the gameplay.

Great stadium, but it has it's issues so to speak. On certain camera angles, the left field ads disappear. The left half of the retired guys and the other ads to the left seem to be the only ads that do this. Here's a screenshot ...

missing6uw.th.jpg

That was taken in replay mode, but it happens quite frequently during the gameplay.

Yeah I figured it would do that, it's unavoidable.

Pirate, you've gone way above and beyond the call of duty. Have a great move, a great marriage and a great life and come back to see us sometime. It is my ignorance of modding to not know if this is a trivial issue or something that could easily be fixed so please excuse if it sounds like asking a lot. My only criticism of US Cellular is that the Jumbotron is very dark. Not a complaint, just an observation.

Take it easy and thanks for making this game great.

Help... Pirate or anyone else who can explain this.

I just downloaded and installed these US Cellular mods, but for some reason they aren't working correctly. The field walls are not recolored black and do not have the retired # players on them in left-center. But that's not even the biggest problem.

All of the new ads are showing up together next to each other where the Fundamentals section is supposed to be. Then, on all the other outfield concourse panels and the scoreboard, where the ads should be is completely transparent through to the buildings behind the park.

Anyone know what I need to do to correct this?

Archived