frisco roughriders (texas AA) 2xlite complete!!

RAM

Looking good! Nice and crispy just the way I like my unis.

Keep it up rambully!

LOL! thanks bro, yeah i likes 'em crispy too! and thanks for the encouragement- i think i have around 83 teams left or so. it's like a marathon, any encouragement keeps me plugging away. good luck on your toronto project. i'm looking forward o it.

thanks very much oly, hopefully this will help others like us to get some added enjoyment out of the minor league dynasty games, or maybe even prompt others to actually PLAY some of their minor league games.

ps- i like going by RAM, maybe i should change my user id - also so it won't cause any confusion w/ my other bully brother.

Great job Rambully, hopefully you'll be doing the Pawtucket Red Sox, Portland Sea Dogs, and Wilmington Blue Rocks pretty soon as well. :) I'm looking forward to whenever they come out and whatever is next on your agenda. 8) Later!!!

thanks, obviously i'm planning on doing them all, but as i get requests i add them to the priority list. so i'll add the sox to that list, they are probably like number 11 on the request list. i'll keep everyone updated as i tear through the farm system.

Archived