Need a little help making a theme

Royal Blues

I'm sure this has probably been covered elsewhere, but after working 14 hours, I'm too exhausted to scour through the threads, and my brain hurts too much to figure out how to search for what I'm looking for...

Anyway, can anybody tell me which fsh file corresponds to which screen, as in 01be, the 03b's, the 29b's...which ones translate to Game Menu, Manage Roster, CTS, etc.? I'm working on a Royals theme with the help of Fizz's templates and want to make sure I get the screens right.

Thanks in advance to anybody who can help me 8)

EDIT: And also, what size do the Menu (Main, Rosters, Game Modes) screen pics have to be resized to? I already know the sizing for the CTS screen from fizz's readme...

thanks five...i finally found that thread awhile ago and am dilligently at work on this thing...kinda forgot to edit my post to say i'd found it :oops:

but thanks for thinking to point me there :D

anyway, i'm bound and determined to change every screen i can...i went through the entire bkgrnd file and wrote down what every fsh file went to, then went through the game to see where each of those screens came up...this is gonna take awhile :roll:

Archived