Accepting Votes for Rolie's second uniform request poll!

rolie

vote for your uniform to be made! voting ends this Sunday  

26 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1901 Baltimore Orioles (Yankees)
    • 1906 New York Giants
    • 1908 Boston Red Sox
    • 1945 New York Giants
    • 1957 Milawaukee Braves
    • 1960 Cincinnati Reds
    • 1965 Kansas City Athletics
    • 1969 Seattle Pilots
    • 1972 San Diego Padres

Accepting Votes for Rolie's second uniform request poll!

Wow thats a lot of nominations1 but I believe in the Underdog. so insane it's beautiful! voting ends Sunday Morning. ist place will get all uniforms made. the two runners-up will each have one uniform made. PLUR

roll1.jpg

roll2.jpg

roll3.jpg

the max for the poll is 9 so i had to cut off the rest till next week sorry

the seattle pilots is a great idea, don't know if carter is doing all 3 pilot uniforms though..

i dont know,im not picky ill take whatever i can get.

no more mets uniforms though..and i only say that because.......G.S wants them. :lol: lol :banghead:

Wow Lots of nominations this time. i think that's enough save em for rolies third poll! lol

they all are suberb choices.

since i like making unis. i'll make new rules, i know i hate rules too.

but theses are cool:

all your nominations from here up will get polled and the winner will have all uniforms of that year done

the two runner ups will only get one each for that year,

cool or what?

btw thanxz for those that posted the pics, alot easier to see em!

woow the winner will prolly get 4 votes lol! election year i guess

I wasnt really nominating. I was more or less throwing out interesting jerseys that I thought people might want to see.

As for my nominations:

-84 Rangers (red uniforms)

-94 Mariners (green uniforms)

-72 Padres

-79 Phillies (red uniforms)

-83 Mets (blue uniforms) :mrgreen: I had to include one met uniforms. They actually look good

you know what i dont understand, by the way, the blues one are an excellent choice...but let me ask you something, i dont like the mets. One of my friends plays with the mets so it's cool when he comes over.

but heres my question, all my mets slots are full..i have 9 mets uniforms...carter's icy white, carters black, orange, and i think the other 6 that came with the game...where are u fitting all these uniforms?

by the way, even tho the mets are a good choice, i'd still choose my orioles all black, world champions, redsox uniforms, and even the seattle pilot sets over the blue mets uniform..but thats just me..

your the golden suitcase, i'm just overhead luggage. :(

Well, heres how I look at it all.

I am going to play a dynasty once GeForce is finally done with his roster updates. That dynasty will consist of 162 games at least so I would like some kind of variety to play with while I play the game. Plus, its my favorite team that I am obsessed with so why not have all that I can have, right?

As for your question to where I put all these? All 9 spaces are full as well for me at the moment. I figure Ill save all of them, delete ones I dont want to use for a while and put in ones I do. It sounds annoying and not needed, but its fun for me and thats what video games are for. To please me.

Can you make something that adds more than 9 uniforms? Or is that the game limit?

actually golden suitcase,im working on a little program where it can be possible for you to be able to add the 1983 mets,1986 mets,and 19?? mets to the game along with their team logos,uniforms,players.

maybe that way you can play a dynasty with all 3 mets teams and no minor leaguers?...

that way you'd have 3 mets teams,and 27 met uniforms(3*9)...

Ok Fuzzy, Im gonna need you to explain that one a little better to me.

Are you saying that I can have up to 27 uniforms, but that I would not be able to have minors?

Or are you saying I would use the 2 minor league spaces so I can add there 9 jersey slots to the mets?

What do I lose and what do I gain?

you're going to replace 2 teams,(whether it be minor league AAA or AA)...and instead of those 2 teams, they will be fully replaced by 2 teams of your choice.

you lose 2 minor league teams, but you get 2 more met teams...or in my case, 1961 yankees and 1927 mets or the 1957 dodgers or the 1973 dodgers.

that's the point of fuzZMVP team creator.

hey rolie, there's a rumor circulating in new york that you serve cambodian kids iron fish for breakfast and lunch, and you force them to skip dinner every monday,tuesday and wednesday so that they can make your uniforms. is that true?

if that my friend is true, i want no part of this!!! I love your uniforms but not if cambodian kids are at stake here. Cambodia is beautiful country filled with poppy seeds and every now and then, they suffer a great drought.

please set your cambodian children free. please.

and remember, always ask yourself...is the coconut worth the spear?

Backy, you know me too well :D

But I dont remember the swoosh. I really would like the blue ones from that year. They look awesome!!

Blue unis were from 83, the swooshes were from 93... God I'm old. But I am happy with the 9 choices.... now just to decide. And I think those Padres jerseys are worse eye bleeders than the KC A's jerseys.... :shock:

Archived