Question on installation of Total Classics once they're done

AgentQ16

Hey TC Modders, Question about TC when it comes out:

It looks like you're uploading various parts of the TC Mod in parts (portraits, rosters, etc.) my question and for those who aren't too familiar with importing faces and such..

Will there be an installation program at all that will do it for us? Or will we have to use MVP Edit or something to open up files and import fsh images and edit text files, etc.? I for one, have never use some of the programs (MVPEdit, EAGraph, etc.) and wouldn't know how.

Hopefully, if you guys can, an install program would be fantastic for us non-modders.

Also, i know it overwrites minor league teams... so should we have a second installation of MVP on are hard drive but just in another folder location? Basically have two "versions" installed. A regular and a T.C. one.

Thanks for any info...we appreciate your long hard work.... :D

Hey TC Modders, Question about TC when it comes out:

It looks like you're uploading various parts of the TC Mod in parts (portraits, rosters, etc.) my question and for those who aren't too familiar with importing faces and such..

Will there be an installation program at all that will do it for us? Or will we have to use MVP Edit or something to open up files and import fsh images and edit text files, etc.? I for one, have never use some of the programs (MVPEdit, EAGraph, etc.) and wouldn't know how.

Hopefully, if you guys can, an install program would be fantastic for us non-modders.

Also, i know it overwrites minor league teams... so should we have a second installation of MVP on are hard drive but just in another folder location? Basically have two "versions" installed. A regular and a T.C. one.

Thanks for any info...we appreciate your long hard work.... :D

This is what I want to know too........Will "ALL" of the various components (uniforms, roster, player pics, etc....) be installed all at one time with the installer ?? Or will some MVPEdit work be necessary ??

I've tried adding pics before with MVPEdit and just can't get it to work :(

yes. all the various components with be installed at one time using the installer.

i'm working on it now, will upload shortly.

That's cool, and by the way Fuzz, thanks for all of your hard work on this. It is very much appreciated!!!!!! I have one remaining question though:

I know that the classic teams are designed to take the place of some of the minor league slots. Is there an easy way to switch back and forth between the "regular" roster with and this one ?? The reason I ask is because I have a franchise going with the current minor league structure but I want to be able to easily switch to the classics roster and maybe a separate league using these. Hope this makes sense ............

Thanks again, you are da man !!!

WOW !!! What can I say, these classic teams are the bomb !!! All of you guys did an astounding job, bravo !!!!! *Standing Ovation*

I could'nt find the 73 A's (might of just missed them) but I played a game against the 74 A's. Anyways, I was able to eek out a 4 -3 victory in 12 innings using the 69 Cubbies. But they came from behind on me twice, the last time being in the bottom of the ninth to send the game into extra innings. They were very tough, holding me to 7 hits over 12 innings, they had 15 hits but I made some killer defensive plays to kill atleast 3 one out rallies, whewwww, they almost got me again in the bottom of the 12th when Reggie Jackson drove one out to the warning track in left field at Griffith Stadium with two on.

AWESOME GAME !!!!

Thanks again guys :D

Archived