Manager face used in the Classic team

baseballfans

I saw Lou Piniella face was used in the 19 78 NY Yankees team I was wonder if the current manager faces be used in Fuzz Classic roster? If so anyone can list the following manager face # so we can make it appear using mvpedit.

1984 Alan Trammell

1978 Willie Randolph

1986 Lee Mazzilli

I'll take a look see if I find it.

Btw peterbernard may I make a request face for some of the players in the 1996 Yankees team.

This team hold a special place in my heart

guys like Paul Oneil, Boggs, Cone etc... SInce these player also appear in other team WS team 90 Reds, 86 Red Sox, 92 BlueJays so their faces can be used more than once. May U consider doing it?

I'm burnt out and my shoulder aches, I have to try to get this facepack out this week and I know nobody's going to appreciate it, they're just going to ask why this guy or that aren't in there. I can try to make as many faces as possible for people who offer me good photos of the player and a fair donation after the facepack comes out this week. I can try to help you do your own face for free if you e-mail me.

It's under "team" in mvpedit, it brings up staff and you can find Piniella in the Mariners, Mazzilli in the Orioles, etc. Randolph could look better. I'd like to do a Joe Torre player face but I don't think he's on any of the TC teams is he? Oh wait maybe late 60's cards?

peterbernard...

Once you get things squared away with what you are working on, I would be happy to give you a donation for some Mets players faces.

I have no clue how much time this takes, so let me know what a fair donation would be (I'm sure it would depend on the number of faces). I could get you the high quality pics that you would need. If not, if you could help me out in making them (without having to use much oedit) I could help you getting more face packs created for total classics.

Let me know. My email is jscand00@yahoo.com

Thanks Jscand, I hope to be above the waterline by Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll try to contact you then. bbfans, my e-mail is pbseriousmail@yahoo.com.

4eyesv1.jpg

This is what finally exhausted me:

Trying to figure out how to make passable-looking glasses in the game. These still are not right but I've got to have a generic glasses-wearing player and this guy will have to do for now. If anyone knows how to do them better, please let me know, I'm ripping out my hair over this.

Archived