del...

ksmlove000

I am confused... what is this post about? Is this a patch to the stadium uploaded by JAMCadbury on BBSC? If so, where is the link to the patch? Anyway, what mistakes were made in the upload of the stadium in the first place that need to be patched?

Not to be an a-hole, but I really wish you had contacted me before using quite a few of my textures from my stadium last year and I don't really appreciate it. I see you put my name on the bottom of the preview screen, but you're basically advertising it as your stadium completely in the title.

I believe it's an update of TBIA for '05 only with some of my textures and some of KSM's. I knew nothing about the making of this one, nor do I sponsor this one. That's all I have to say on this.

Not to be an a-hole, but I really wish you had contacted me before using quite a few of my textures from my stadium last year and I don't really appreciate it. I see you put my name on the bottom of the preview screen, but you're basically advertising it as your stadium completely in the title.

I believe it's an update of TBIA for '05 only with some of my textures and some of KSM's. I knew nothing about the making of this one, nor do I sponsor this one. That's all I have to say on this.

sad thing is that he is korean (not that that is bad) and can't speak a lick of english so he won't understand jam.

That's pretty messed up using other people's work like that without permission. Then again we all know about the copyright laws in Asia, or I should say the lack thereof. :roll:

No, people cutting babies out of pregnant women is messed up. This isn't that bad.

And just 'cause you're Korean, doesn't mean you can't understand english 'cause then I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing right now. Better choice of words in the future, friend.

And just 'cause you're Korean, doesn't mean you can't understand english 'cause then I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing right now. Better choice of words in the future, friend.

Well your interpretation of English must be pretty poor then. I never said anything about him not speaking English. There is an honor code within the modding community and he breached it. If you ever put any time in to making a mod you might understand this a little better.

Maybe he didn't mean to do it, maybe he did. Whatever the case may be he "used" someone's work w/out permission and that is the real issue...friend.

Archived