Uniform Requests

Goldensuitcase

First, let me apologize for my stupidity for not being able to do these on my own. It might be easy for some of you, but for someone who has no idea on where to even start, Ya gotta understand why I am doing this as opposed to doing it on my own.

I am creating a thread devoted towards people like me, who want to ask the gods of uniform creators such as the ones I have downloaded wonderful work from, to create the uniforms we would like to see on the backs of our favorite teams.

If no one wants to do it, its understandable. If anything, I am willing to pay for the ones I want. In fact, I would even pay more if someone would do one for me, but walk me throgh it like I was a little baby.

Here are my 2 requests

gilkey.jpg

pG01-1142180dt.jpg

They wore white pants with these

These are the hats they wore this year, but when they wore that green shirt, Im pretty sure the entire hat was the same green color.

HkBuiecs.jpg

Again, I am sorry if asking for someone to do work for m offends anyone. As I said, I wil pay for the work. Name a price. I would also love to learn how to do this as well, so if anyone is interested, let me know

Thank you

hey golden...

we are all here to help each other out. i personally don't mind taking requests from people, it's just when you start asking for two or three or twelve different uniforms it's a little overwhelming. as for the mets uniforms that you have requested, i'll do my best to get them done, but i can't give you a time frame.

that's it for now,

carter

GREAT!!

But like I said, dont do them if you dont really want to. Like I said, I am wiling to offer you a little something for your work and dedication. Especially if you can make me some kind of tutorial so I can do things on my own a little.

Id like to even make my own original METS uniforms for special occasions:)

thanks again

Backdraft, with you and me together, we can probably influence someone to do this for us:)

Just imagine

The orange, the st. Patty's and the white uniforms to go along with all the others. Its a NEW YORK METS dream come true.

Its just too bad that they are starting to suck this year, but who cares. Ill make them good on my game.

Archived