Old Time Team or All time best team roster ready

baseballfans

According to capa at

http://www.highheat2004.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17460

The all time team roster is done

Now is up to You guys to convince him to release the roster now or wait till GOD know when they finish with those faces. So hop over there and gave him a msg and let him know how much u want to play with that roster now hehee

LOL...I am waiting for Tony to email me back and concur on releasing it now. The Phase II release will knock your socks off. Phase I is strictly 30 oldtime teams to use in season/franchise mode. No minor league updates done on these! That info is impossible to come by. So, you may want to turn injuries and trading off so you don't see Homer Bush called up to the 61 Yanks (just an example...).

C

I was wonder since u only do the 50's-2001 team how would the line up on the all star team look like.

Since my idea has always been add more legends in the Hero or Legend roster. I mean is ridiculous no Mantle, Aaron, Willie Mays etc....

I was wonder since u only do the 50's-2001 team how would the line up on the all star team look like.

Since my idea has always been add more legends in the Hero or Legend roster. I mean is ridiculous no Mantle, Aaron, Willie Mays etc....

Once my TotalMinors work is done, I may do something with this IF I can find out for sure that EA will allow things for this year to be imported into next year's version.

GH

Archived