Jim825's combo datafiles v2 uploaded

Jim825

Jim825's combo datafile mods v2.0

-------------------------------------------

This mod contains two combo datafiles.

The file "trues_pared_spitoon_noReplay_outfldBack_infldIn_lowBat5_datafile.txt" contains the following modifications:

- Trues' batting camera #4

- Trues' change to remove batter walkup music

- Pared's Behind the Pitcher camera #6

- Spitoon's walk fix (which reduces the size of the "sweet spot" in the pitching meter)

- Trues' changes to remove foul ball replays

- Spitoon's changes to move the outfielders back

- abhall's HH low batting view camera #5

- Spitoon's changes to move the infielders in

For those who find Spitoon's walk fix too challenging (i.e. it makes it too hard to pitch), I have also included the file "trues_pared_noReplay_outfldBack_infldIn_lowBat5_datafile.txt" which has all the above modifications EXCEPT for Spitoon's walk fix.

Changes from combo datafile mod v1.0

-------------------------------------------------

In this version of the mod, I have added Spitoon's changes to move the infielders in to try to reduce the number of catches made in the outfield by the infielders.

Installation:

--------------

To install the datafile, extract the datafile you want to use, rename it to "datafile.txt" and then copy the file to your MVP2005 Baseballdata folder.

The specific changes are listed in the readme file.

Here is a link to the file: http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...es_v2#dldetails

• 2 weeks later...

Jim825

anyway you can change the pitching camera too the current view on espn this year

i use 6/5

i love the batting camera but the pitching cam could be zoomed out a bit...

i just got finished playing a game and the pitching cam is the only one that needs changed..

raised up and zoomed out...

if anyone can walk me through it i would try

Jim825

anyway you can change the pitching camera too the current view on espn this year

i use 6/5

i love the batting camera but the pitching cam could be zoomed out a bit...

i just got finished playing a game and the pitching cam is the only one that needs changed..

raised up and zoomed out...

if anyone can walk me through it i would try

All I've really done with my datafiles is combine the work done by others (with their permission of course). The pitching camera in my datafiles was done by Pared. I know nothing about changing camera angles themselves.

• 5 weeks later...

I love this data file. With people now modding the walkup music is it possible to make the same data file with the music. Thanks

Dang you made that post and I thought Jim had come out with a new datafile. :cry:

Archived