PC Gamepad Help? Able to use like Console games in Menus

bigwhit

Any body know if there is a way to fully use a gamepad in menus, instead of having to use the mouse? console game setups are nice, when you dont have to use both mouse and game pad. i have a cheap $14.99 ps2 style controller from wally world, is that the problem. or trying to have that much funtionability not gonna happen on the pc version...

i hate it mostley cuz of trying to do transactions of what not, trying to go back and forth between everything.

Run the program, click on the "Mouse" button, choose Left and then move the mouse slider left (I like -40, -100 is too fast), choose Right and move the mouse slider right to +40 (or whatever you want to use)...repeat for up and down...then choose a button on your controller that you want to use for left click (I chose 10 on my logitech rumblepad) click on button 10 (or whatever button you are going to use) and click the box in the lower left that says "left click"....check it while you are doing it, for example, once you have done the Left thing, check that your gamepad moves the mouse left, etc...

Minimize the program and it should work, you can't exit the program or it stops working.

• 3 weeks later...

It only moves horizontilly, when I push up on the joystick it still just moves either left or right

When you click on UP, you need to move the vertical mouse slider up and put the horizontal one at zero. For DOWN, you need to move the vertical slider down and make sure the horizontal one is at zero.

not gonna flame you because you ARE new. but please- these types of threads belong in the SUPPORT forum. no harm, no foul. i will move it over there fo you now.

as mentioned try the search function. true sometimes it doesn't yield the results you are looking for but, give it a shot, then post if you didn't find what you needed.. good luck with the game.

Archived