Need some help with Oedit

Smokin_Joe

I've gotten as far as loading the o file in and I see the 3 perspectives. Now i goto texturemanage texturesloadok and the texture is loaded in and i can see it in the uv map editor . But how do i see the 3d model with the texture loaded? The 3d box is just blue with nothing there. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hey guys i have another problem. I was working on my cyberface in oedit and the texture that is used is a half face. I got the model looking perfect in oedit and saved, got my files together and loaded them in. But in the game it just crashes as soon as i goto the edit player screen. I was wondering if there was a problem with using the half faces and oedit? The only other thing i can think of that went wrong is i moved the eyeballs coming out of the head a little. I tried to put them back like they were but didn't get it exact. Anybody have any info or tips you can suggest. Thanks

Hey guys i have another problem. I was working on my cyberface in oedit and the texture that is used is a half face. I got the model looking perfect in oedit and saved, got my files together and loaded them in. But in the game it just crashes as soon as i goto the edit player screen. I was wondering if there was a problem with using the half faces and oedit? The only other thing i can think of that went wrong is i moved the eyeballs coming out of the head a little. I tried to put them back like they were but didn't get it exact. Anybody have any info or tips you can suggest. Thanks

I got some bad news for u. Awhile i go, i did a Stawberry face, used oedit to modify, and is also a half-face. I found this out recently much to my disappointment because Stawberry may never be released.

HALF-FACE ord,orl files that are modified using oedit CANNOT be used in the game. It crashes. I dont think there is a way of getting around it. U can use half-faces but must not mess with them using oedit. Sorry man.

Archived