Can this be done?

bamawaz

I am a Dodger fan and would like for the three minor league slots to be taken up by Classic Dodger teams. I realize some teams have more than 3 Classic teams and others may not even have 2. In those cases, of course, placement would be at the discretion of the modders.

My question is can I do the juggling myself. Before you answer, please understand that the instructions you may give me would have to be VERY specific. :lol:

Also, just curious why the modders decided not to go in this direction, as the limit of controlling teams in Dynasty is 'one' as far as I know.

I love this mod regardless and appreciate very much the help fuzzone gave me in getting it up and running.

Thanks.

Waz

I'm curious as to what your asking. Can you rephrase the question. It would help me to learn more about Classic teams. Are you saying ditch your minors and put 3 classic teams there? How does it work anyway. Not to take your thread in a different direction.

Basically, Total Classics phase I has added 60 great teams of the past to the regular Major Leagues 30 teams. They are put into the AAA and AA slots of those 30 teams (thus 60 added great teams). For the Los Angeles Dodgers in their AAA and AA slots are now 1977 Reds and 1929 A's. I would like to see former Dodger great teams in the LA Dodgers minor league slots. Phase II, as I understand it, would add 30 more Great Teams of the past and they would be put in the single A slots of the teams. Lastly, Phase III, as I understand it, would replace the current Major League teams with 30 more Great Teams of the past.

They is a lot more info than I can give in these great forums, like this one.

Waz

Yeah I know what you're saying. It would be cool to have the Dodger minors be all Dodger teams and the Red Sox, Yankees, etc. You can do that (juggling) with MVPEdit I've read, I was planning on trying to figure that out myself this week. This way I could put the right teams in the majors that I want and play a dynasty. With them in the minors it's really only for exhibition. I believe you can save met files of the teams and reinsert them in different slots but a roster guy would understand this way better than I do.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived