DynastyManager.com

BGRIMM

Ack.. I didn't see that site I just went to.. must resist urge to input all data...

LOL, cool site... I'd go nuts if I started that.

Lmao Sosa :lol:

Man I wish I never found this web site. Its very addicting and really has no purpose and takes so much time!! Buts its fun way to follow your team through a season. Check out my web site.

At first I was a little "scared" to go, because I know your fondness for CAPS. Turns out you did a good job (although you could technicaly drop the caps in things like player names, new headlines etc.. lol..just a tip)

I added a link to your dynasty under my links.

Here's mine:

dynasty.gif

Don't really have time to write news and stuff, but I did add most of the players pictures where possible & actual salaries.

Would be nice to see other dynasties trade links, but that's just me

Maybe I saw this somewhere else, but I'm pretty sure it was here a couple of days ago, where someone asked if this had been used by anyone, and then someone else asked how to get the free one, and someone else provided an answer...where has it gone? :cry:

Maybe I saw this somewhere else, but I'm pretty sure it was here a couple of days ago, where someone asked if this had been used by anyone, and then someone else asked how to get the free one, and someone else provided an answer...where has it gone? :cry:

well a few posts below there's the original thread from 4 days ago i think

http://www.mvpmods.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=818

Archived