Holy Stuttering Batman!

pest4422

Ive downloaded and installed the second patch, but ive still got bad stuttering. How can i fix this?

Ive got a p4 2.8 ghz, 1 gb of ram, and a radeon 9600xt 128 mb.

Ive tried cranking anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering all the way up, but no still no dice. Any ideas?

You need to enable vsynch in Display Properties as well as in the game, then set your refresh rate at 60Hz. If your video card will allow, crank all display settings in-game to the max with screen res at 1280x1024. That "should" help you a bit. Enjoy and good luck.

ez

Just out of curiosity:

1. When you hit your monitor's button to check your "in-game" refresh rate, does it say 60Hz?;

2. When you activate Fraps to run during gameplay, does it show 60fps?

If the answer is Yes to both questions, I'm lost. Sorry :(

ez

you can dl a program called fraps to check yourframe rate, or ati tray tools now has a Frame rate function built into it. You also should lower your pci latency from 255 to 128 via ati tray tools or pci latency tool.

I've got the game running really well now. There is still some stuttering, but not as bad as before.

I did everything excep enable v-sync in game. When i had it on in the game, it was worse. So now i just have v-sync on in my card settings. I couldnt find where to set my pci latency? I've got an agp card..

Archived