tampa yankees ( NY single A) finished and uploaded!!

RAM

the latest installment has been finished- the tampa yankees single a affiliate of the new yorks yankees. done in 2xlite, home and roads. PLUS bonus home and road BP alternate uniforms. here's a preview.

tampayankpreview.jpg

enjoy and stay tuned- trenton is next.

Ahhh, the minors. A place where young Yankees are groomed to join the Evil Empire or dealt away at the trade deadline to bring in the latest high-priced rent-a-player for the stretch run. Great job, they exude the "evil" it takes to be a Yankee :twisted:

Ahhh, the minors. A place where young Yankees are groomed to join the Evil Empire or dealt away at the trade deadline to bring in the latest high-priced rent-a-player for the stretch run. Great job, they exude the "evil" it takes to be a Yankee :twisted:

yes they do seem a little sinister don't they, baby steps to evil! :twisted:

thanks to five, markb, poonani and texasrangers13 (again) for the pics, they help out more than one could ever imagine. real time saver!

Looking great, RB!

Can't wait to get these into action.

Muchos gracias!

no problem bro enjoy, i borrowed from umachines and bigbully's mesh texture method on the BP jerseys looks really nice when the camera zooms on the batter as he steps up the plate. i'm trying to add it to the hats for that batting practice hat look too, but it's hardly noticable yet. i'm still messing with it though. anyway have fun.

:lol: :lol:

cool glad you like them! i will probably/ hopefully have trenton up by sunday if things go as planned. i think i will include a bp alternate for them as well and also for most teams from here on out. i like the look of the darker colors and they're a pretty quick job.

Archived